First Time Buyers
You’re looking to purchase your first home, most likely one of the largest purchases you will ever make. You are excited but at the same time, a little nervous. Who wouldn’t be?
You have been looking on MLS and maybe even gone out to look at some open houses…and now you are ready to seriously start looking. Who is representing YOU in this important purchase? There is so much to consider including mortgages, zoning, property history, comparables, offer negotiation, stigmas, home inspections, insurance, value and much more.
Especially on your FIRST HOME, you need an experienced Realtor to guide you and make sure you get the RIGHT house at the BESTpossible price. Someone to guide you through the entire process, starting with a Needs and Wants analysis and ending with some moving tips and after purchase follow up.
I enjoy taking the extra time required to explain everything to first time buyers, to make sure the process is fun and exciting…not stressful. And, I have the referrals to prove it. Call or email me today for a personal and private consultation!
10 Steps To Buying a Home Successfully
Who Should I Have Representing Me?
The Buyer’s Agent
The Buyer Agent can provide you with many services including the following:
- Provide Confidential Assistance.
- Use Clauses such as the Home Inspection to protect you fully!
- Give expert advice on Price, Inclusions, even reasons not to buy.
- Structure and Negotiate the offer in your best interests.
- Discover and disclose information about the property including liens, Sellers purchase price, and recent activity in the area.
- Help you become an Educated Buyer!
Please be aware of the “Quick Sell Method.”
Picking out a Realtor or a Buyer’s Agent can be a challenging tasks, however the following are things that should not be happening. Please be on the look out!
- A Realtor who deal’s only with people who are desperate to buy or sell.
- Uses “Sales techniques” such as the “3 home shuffle”
- Provide only the “Good News” information, never points out any flaws in a home.
- Gets discouraged because you are “too picky” if you don’t buy quickly!
- Ultimately gives you the impression you have been left in the Dark….Not a feel good experience.
What Are You Waiting For?
Create a Buyers or Sellers Profile Today!